Please join Kathy Digan of Midwest Palliative & Hospice Care Center for this introduction to the FIVE WISHES document. This unique document helps you express how you want to be treated if you become seriously ill or unable to speak for yourself by addressing each of these areas: medical, personal, emotional & spiritual. Complimentary copies of the FIVE WISHES document will be available and assistance with filling out the forms will be provided at the end of the presentation. Light refreshments will also be provided!
The five wishes:
1. Which person you want to make health care decisions for you when you can’t make them
2. The kind of medical treatment you want or don’t want
3. How comfortable you want to be
4. How you want people to treat you
5. What you want your loved ones to know
RSVP by August 13th to 847-478-8484