This event will be presented by Janna Dutton, JD. I just saw Janna speak – I think it was the morning of the now infamous Blizzard of '11! She talked about updates to Medicaid and as always I learned a lot.
This presentation is for caregivers. Janna will answer the fundamental legal questions common to all caregivers including:
– What are the duties and authorities under Power of
Attorney for property and healthcare, living trust, and living
– How can caregivers make financial, personal and medical
decisions under the law?
– How can the caregiver avoid legal pitfalls?
– What legal options are still available in planning and paying
for long term care?
– How can caregivers utilize Medicare, Medicaid, long term
care insurance and personal care contracts to maximize a
person's quality of life?
This is a FREE event and refreshments will be provided!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Covenant Home of Chicago
2720 West Foster Avenue, Chicago IL 60625
RSVP to Karoline at 773-506-6900