Dale Carter from Transition Aging Parents is putting together a 4 part informational telesummit on all kinds of senior living options. You can learn about aging in place (staying home), CCRC's, Assisted Living (from me!!!) and nursing homes. I encourage any and all of my readers to sign up for free and to spread the word to friends or family who may also need this information! The link to the sign up form is at the bottom of this blog post.
Do you have an aging parent?
Are you a caregiver of an elderly person?
Are you thinking ahead to your own later years?
You’ll want to listen in as four experts
share their knowledge, experience and perspective on Senior Living
options…and answer your questions!
Join Mark Hager, Jill Gilbert, Lisa Sneddon, and Eleanor Feldman Barbera for our…
*** FREE Telesummit ***
‘Choices: Senior Living Options’
Monday, November 2, 2009 8 pm Eastern
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 8 pm Eastern
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 8 pm Eastern
Thursday, November 5, 2009 8 pm Eastern
Each evening, we’ll explore one of the following:
- “Aging in Place” (11/02)
- Continuing Care Retirement Community -CCRC (11/03)
- assisted living (11/04)
- Nursing Home (11/05)
By the end of our Telesummit, you will walk away with a clear comparison and understanding of each Senior Living option.
These four experts will share their positive vision of aging and how
we can partner with our aging parents and families in making the right
decision at this point in time in our parents’ lives, as well as
preparing for the future. I have chosen these experts very carefully.
Join us and you will see why for yourself.
Here are just some of the questions each expert will answer:
- What is this living option? Why would someone choose this option over one of the others?
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of making this choice?
- After we make this choice, how do we find the right place?
- What’s the cost and how do we pay for it? Where can we get financial help?
- How can I best help transition my aging parent to this new type of living situation?
- How will I know when it’s time to make a change to another option?
Sign up now to get the Call-in details! The telesummit is free. You’ll
receive a hand-out to make your note-taking structured and easy.
Recordings of calls will be available for a fee.