Tax Deductions for Assisted Living Costs

Posted February 19, 2010
I am doing my taxes this week so it reminded me to post this.  I am not an accountant, I have to hire one because I could not even begin to figure out my taxes even if I used an EZ form.  So, I am not qualified to give you any advice on this subject.  But I can give you the link for the IRS form 502. You should consult the form and your tax professional because in some cases the entire monthly fee might be deductible, while for other just the fees for specific personal care services would quality.
read more