"Senior" VOLUNTEERS are needed Monday, March 5 – Saturday March 10, 2007 to assist with the following:
- Collating Conference Handouts
- Greeting and Guiding
- Check-in Desk Assistance
- Registration Desk Assistance
Volunteers can pick shifts that best fit their schedules:
- Morning (7:00 am – 10:30 am)
- Mid-Morning (10:30am – 2:00pm)
- Afternoon (2:00pm – 5:00pm)
Plus! Volunteers may attend the conference for FREE on the day of their shift(s)! This not-to-be-missed conference will feature over 900 sessions covering a diverse range of topics in aging. We will showcase innovative programs, foster policy discussion and advocacy, and share cutting-edge research findings.
Hope to see you there!