I cannot count the number of times a family has done their homework and investigated their best options and then (out of guilt?) decide that now is not the time to move. They almost need to wait for a crisis (or excuse) to happen to make the move. But sometimes, by that time, its too late and because of the crisis they are no longer suitable for the assisted living they selected.
Here are some reasons why you should move sooner rather than later:
- Security & peace of mind knowing staff is available to respond to emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You can still control the move and decide where you want to go and what you want to bring
- Enjoy new opportunities to socialize and share experiences with other seniors and their families
- Participate in programs and activities
- Enjoy the convenience of consistent availability of good quality food without the hassle of shopping and meal preparation